Monday, April 13, 2009

Wandering mind wondering

I have been up since 2 am.

Went to bed at 9 pm last night... or rather... I passed out at that time.

Gotta love holidays. Pretty much drank ALL day with the family.

And I didn't wake up with a hangover! Finally. For whatever reason, I've been waking up with hangovers recently...which is weird since I typically don't get them.

In any case... I'm having second thoughts about my future... and what I want to do with it.

I don't think I have the patience, the drive, or the commitment right now for school.

All I really want to do is travel. Or live in the mountains.

I renewed my season pass to Mammoth for next year, so that means I'll be in California for another year.

Afterward, I think I just might pick up and move to Poland, ya know, to postpone growing up some more. :)

1 comment:

ania said...

doesnt sound like a bad idea to me!