Monday, January 25, 2010

Abbreviated update

2010 so far has been quite the riot.

I've been keeping up with most of resolutions (toot toot). Although I have fallen behind in my reading.

I am reading a wildly interesting book called Friendship, An Expose written by a college professor. I will surely dedicate an entire blog to it as I have highlighted several well thought-out passages from the book.

I already have my next book lined up called "Founding Myths" by Ray Raphael. I guess its a book revealing stories that hide our patriotic past. I'm excited to read it.

I'm dedicating 2010 to opening horizons and catching up with the world today since I feel like I am falling behind. I don't want to end up like my mother where she stopped keeping up with technology after VHS.

I already have a hard enough time trying to work the TV. Pathetic.

I've also dedicated 2010 to the arts. Obviously music will always be my number one boo, but I want to expand my writing opportunities (which is well on its way since I got hired as a freelance writer for Demand Studios), dive back into photography and even try my hand out in drawing and paint. I've already drawn out a few things. One of which is a gnome. Cause I have a freak obsession with them... don't judge me.

And I can officially say 2010 is the year of coffee. I am in love. I think I just like the smell of it the most, but obviously it's also tasty. I have been going to a lot of different coffee shops and trying out their goods.

Best coffee in town thus far: Peet's Coffee and Tea.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm excited to hear about the book.