Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beauty in this ugly world

There is this amazing website called http://pixdaus.com/

I use it as an escape. Whenever I feel overwhelmed with how fast time flies by, angry at something largely insignificant, stressed out from frivolous day-to-day situations... I visit this site and it calms me down.

I typically put in my head phones and play Enigma. It helps to further pacify me.

These photos also remind me that this world isn't as ugly as it seems to be portrayed as of late.

Check these out and tell me they are not beyond beautiful. If you do, I will slap you in the balls.

I save my favorite ones and set them as my background to my computer screens at work.

I'm not gonna lie, they change every few days.








1 comment:

Rob said...

That's a great find! I see images like that and it immediately gives me the urge to travel. The world is beautiful regardless if we take notice. It's on us to appreciate it :)