Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Come back here

Where does the time go?

September is on her way out and October is knocking at the door. As fall approaches, the leaves aren't the only ones changing.

Time certainly flies by though. And although I try to live my life to the fullest everyday... some things take time to take shape and therefore it seems like nothing is really getting accomplished.

Story. Of. My life.

I tend to start a lot of things and never finish them. I need to work on that.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the fast pace. It means I'll be out of here (SCV) soon.

1 comment:

Rob said...

My trip to Europe helped with this problem. It seemed that time was slipping through my fingers and I had no control over it. What I discovered is the magic in saying "no." The second part to the equation is motivation. If you slow down, get proper rest and meals, you will find yourself hammering though things like a madman. Gotta slow down to speed up ;)