Friday, October 1, 2010

10.10.10

I signed up for another 5K on 10.10.10. This time it's in Castaic!


The event, although the main events are two different-length triathlons, it also offers a 5K and a 10K run for those less intense.

I actually signed up for this 5K the day after we ran the last one early in September.

I have decided to take it easy for a while and run a bunch of 5Ks for now. I want to participate in a running event every month.

September: We did the Santa Monica 5K
October: Magic Mountain 5K
November: Santa Clarita 5K
December: Santa Monica, again?

As I continue to run, I'll eventually run farther and my plan is to jump to running 10Ks early in 2011.

Then, eventually, I will reach the half marathon... and maybe even the full.

Or maybe not. The thought of running for 26 miles is a little ridiculous to me.

Maybe I'll do a triathlon first.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

ON this race you're going to shatter your old time :-)

Oleñka said...

I hope so! That is the goal!

Jamie said...

Haha, I love the second to last line. Good job on stickin' with it (and getting addicted). Good lucks!! <3 And... a song dedication.

Jamie said...

Isn't this expensive?