Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back to the basics

I have neglected my music for far too long and I am ashamed of it.

I used to play everyday. Even if it was just one song.

I haven't played for so long I lost the calluses on my fingers. NOT GOOD.

So I have been picking up my guitars more. Today, for example, I came home on my lunch break from work and played a few songs.

I also have been listening to a lot of new music, courtesy of a friend I've known since I was 5 years old.

Currently obsessed with a band called Crash Kings. Highly recommended. Love their sound, and I think I'm going to cover a song or two of theirs.

I'm also thinking about throwing a little "debut" event at my house sometime in early 2011 to showcase the songs I have so far.

We'll see though. I have stage fright.

Here's my favorite Crash Kings songs.



Happens to be my year of birth too... so the song is extra sexy.

Love!

No comments: