Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free shit, thanks to Yelp

I haven't yelped in a long time, but I just went through a week that reminded me why I should return to yelping.

I went to rituals 2 weeks ago to make some appointments to get pampered. When I came in for my facial, the owner comped it since I yelped about them.

She also comped my eyebrow waxing.

I spent that money on the store anyway and bought myself some toner and night cream.

Seriously, right afterward, I headed to Peet's Coffee and Tea to get my dosage of caffeine before going to work and Chris was working.

I had yelped about Peet's mentioning that Chris makes the best cafe mochas there.

He recognized me, asked me if I had yelped about him (in which I responded, "yes") and my coffee and breakfast muffin was on the house.

BAM! 

Time to yelp again.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sweet! A good trick too is to take out your camera to take pics and when they ask what you're taking pics for you say Yelp and they'll get all excited to treat you well too.