Friday, March 18, 2011

I have an addiction

I have a problem. A serious problem. An addiction.

I want to do everything.

Well maybe not EVERYTHING. Never had any interest in boxing, for example.

I collect hobbies. And they are getting out of hand. I meet people and they introduce me to a new [insert new thing here]. I instantly am curious about it and want to try it. I end up trying it, enjoying it, and then wanting more.

There isn't enough time in the world to do everything I want to. And this makes me sad.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The good thing is that even though you wanna do your hobbies as much as possible, at least you don't have a crazy need to be pro at each one. That would make it way more complicated. I think you just need to start telling yourself either to cut down on old hobbies before new ones, or to say, "OK sweet I tried that but I don't need to keep doing it." Haha, yeah right, good luck with that.