Friday, July 2, 2010

Cleaning out the house ...

And by house I mean my external hard drive.

Some of the files on that thing are ridiculous. Files from school (from 2003!), financial aid information, photos (from high school!) and of course music.

I had iTunes organize my music folder on my hard drive a few months ago and I didn't really understand what it did. It threw my music into random folders. It was supposed to make my life easier, but it only confused me.

I didn't bother reorganizing it since I knew I was going to get a MacBookPro soon. I told myself I would organize my music when I did.

Last night was the first opportunity for me to do so. Holy moo balls. It took me an hour to go through and organize just all the bands I have that begins with the letter A. lol. This is going to be a long process.

I'm excited though. Nathan hooked me up with a great downloading website where you get quality files. I already started a list of albums to download.

And with my fast-ass internet at home, I'm going to get anything I want!

Oh the power of technology.

No comments: